Friday, February 1, 2013

Pedal Board V201301

No self-respecting player has a static effects pedal board.  What's in and what's out changes with mood, playing style and of course, technology.  This is the current layout of my pedal board.  Starting with the GIG-FX Chopper (which I use for Audioslave solos), an MXR Super Compressor (which I use to overdrive a tube amp ever so slightly), a Danelectro Dan-Echo box and my trusty Dunlop Crybaby Wah Wah.
I got the MXR Comp brand new from Amazon but the other 3 are used.  The board itself is an SKB and has accommodations for eight 9-Volt DC power sources.  I actually used the space just below the MXR for any amplifier footswitch.  Nonetheless, these 4 pedals can give me an endless set of combinations from rock to rockabilly to reggae to punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment